Larch Class

LJS has Talent 2014

On the last day of half term, we held one of our traditional annual events. It has to be one of my favourites too! The School Council holds their Talent Show every year, and it gives people, young and old from across the school, a chance to shine. Our potential ‘Stars’ have to get through the ‘audition’ stage with the School Council Reps judging who gets through to the finals. The ‘Finals’ are held in the hall with ‘Guest’ judges. This year, the judges were Mr Burford, Mrs Pritchard (representing the Governors), Mrs Frost (representing the PTA) and Nick (representing CM Sports).

It was a tough Final this year with so many ‘shining stars’ entertaining us with their talents. In HG, we are particularly proud of Brandon, our School Council Rep. We thought he did a fantastic job, judging participants through the first round of the auditions. Then Brandon entertained us in the School Council Rep performance with a cleverly choreographed dance. Well done Brandon!

We are also very proud of Eddie, who ‘Wowed’ the audience…. twice! Eddie performed his own composition of a song titled ‘Mr Burford’s Bananas’. He also performed a dance to the backing track of ‘One Day Like This’ by Elbow. Eddie went on to win the dance section of the whole show!! Well done Eddie!

2 Comments »

1. Jacky Blackmore Said,

February 24, 2014@ 4:32 pm      Reply

Well, Brandon and Eddie- what stars you both are! I wish I could have been there to watch you. Well done.

2. Tracy Donegan Said,

March 3, 2014@ 4:25 pm      Reply

Wow! I wish I could have been there to watch Eddie and Brandon perform, I am intrigued my “Mr Burford’s bananas”

RSS feed for comments on this post · TrackBack URI