Larch and Kingfishers Classes

Do you have a special book?

This week we have brought in our books that are special to us. We shared our special books with the class and explained why they were special to us. Next week we will be looking at books that are special to other groups of people. Here are our books and what we said about them;

Mary’s special book was “I Like This Poem”. Mary says, “It is funny. My favourite poem is ‘The Naughtiest Children I Know’. My Mum bought it for me from a shop”.  

Jasmine’s special book was “You And Me Little Bear”. Jasmine says, “I like the cute bears. Mum gave it to me when I picked it out of the drawer myself”. 

Sean’s special book is “Harry and the Dinosaurs and the Bucketful of Stories”. Sean says, “I got it for Christmas. My favourite story is going to the dentist”. 

Fenn’s special book is “Super Diaper Baby 2”. Fenn says, “I like it because some of it can turn out quite funny. This book is amazing. I got it 5 or 6 years ago. My old friend from my other school gave it to me”.

Ella’s special book is “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”. Ella says, “I’ve watched the film. I found the book in my sister’s bedroom. My favourite bit is Charlie’s Birthday”.

Brandon’s special book is “Winnie the Pooh”. Brandon says, “It is special to me because I like Winnie the Pooh. Mum bought it for me for my 1st birthday. My favourite bit is when Winnie the Pooh gets lots of honey”.

Eddie’s special book is “Daring Dogs”. Eddie says, “It is special because I like dogs and I like Rescue Dogs. Ask your Mums and Dads if you can watch them on TV”.