Larch and Kingfishers Classes

Our day at the March Foundation

Today we spent the day at the March Foundation in Dogmersfield. When we arrived, we walked around the grounds and said ‘Good Morning’ to the ducks. We had mid morning snacks and drinks before creating a flower arrangement to take home. Mrs Glossop and Gerry had set out a treasure hunt for us. We had to search for 6 letters. When we had found them all we had to try and solve what the letters spelt out (flower!).

We all wanted to have our lunch in the Shepherds Hut! After lunch, Gloria had made some home made Strawberry ice cream for us to try. It was delicious!   We went for a short walk to feed the horses and donkey. Next, we made some cards for our families and played parachute games before it was time for us to return to school. We had a fantastic day and we are looking forward to our next visit very soon!

2 Comments »

1. Tracy Donegan Said,

September 16, 2012@ 7:31 pm      Reply

What lovely pictures! I think the March Foundation deserve a BIG thankyou from us all for giving you such a wonderful day packed with activities. I particulalry love the Shepherds Hut and think I may like to have one in my garden. Well done all of you for making scuh lovely arrangements, from Mary’s Mum

2. Beverly Lawton Said,

September 18, 2012@ 5:45 pm      Reply

I absolutely love my flower arrangement and pot.. it takes pride of place in my kitchen window and I shall treasure it for a lifetime x

RSS feed for comments on this post · TrackBack URI