Larch and Kingfishers Classes

Welcome Back!

The weather may not have been great, but it has certainly been a fantastic summer.  The London 2012 Olympics made for compulsory viewing. I wonder how many of you were lucky enough to see any of the events live? We are really looking forward to our trip to the London 2012 Paralympics on the 5th September. Don’t forget it is an early start at school that day.

I look forward to welcoming all in HG back on Monday 3rd September. During our first week, we will be completing various activities and taking part in games that will help us get to know each other. We will be learning/remembering the school rules and routines and sharing our news from our summer holidays.

The rest of the term we will be taking part in a project to ‘Design a Country’. We will be welcoming a teacher from Kafuro Primary school in Uganda and will be exploring Kafuro in more depth, through Mr Stanley’s travel blogs and other secondary resources. We will also be celebrating Harvest towards the end of the first half term. Our Horse riding lessons begin again on September 11th.

With lots to look forward to, I hope you all enjoy the last bit of the holidays.

See you soon!